Photo of Nootka Pearl Earrings Silver
Tired of scrolling through the same online stores over and over again? In a world of influencers, there happens to be a sea of new, up-and-coming brands that have yet to be discovered. These fashionistas are the queens of style inspiration in their daily lives, so it makes sense to support their new business endeavors. Get your shopping carts ready because these top influencers are sure to please.
LOU LOU STUDIO (Click Here)
Minimalistic and classic, this brand will align perfectly in a wardrobe. LOU LOU STUDIO nails the modern take on a classic look with its quality design and materials. From the simple white tee to the long-sleeve maxi dress, these silhouettes are meant to be worn every season. This brand is easily accessible on Net-A-Porter, Moda Operandi, Bergdorf Goodman and GL Champs Elysées.
The Influencer (Chloe Lou Lou De Saison)
– Chloe is a digital talent and image creator with origins in Paris, Franc. Her chic style and large following has led her to create a collection herself, which largely represents her fashion sense and every day wear.
MIDNIGHT 00 (Click Here)
Invest in a luxurious pair of Italian-shoes designed for the finer events in life. From pretty tulle details to accentuated patterns and prints, this is a brand that offers the finishing touch to your best evening gown or pantsuit. Midnight 00 can be found on Moda Operandi, Farfetch and Matches.
The Influencer (Ada Kokosar)
– This fashionista knows and demonstrates that a pair of good shoes is all it takes to transform an outfit and make it the best one of the party. Ada is always elegantly styled in feminine and unique details, which is much of what her shoeline showcases. Apart from running her brand, she’s also a Fashion Consultant and Creative Director.
NOOTKA (Click Here)
Refresh your jewelry armoire with modernized classic pieces from a scandinavian brand. Available in both gold and silver, shop the collection for hoop earrings and chain bracelets. These subtle statements will bring the outfit together and allow it to feel elevated, while making passerbyers stop to look twice. No matter what look you’re trying to accessorize, these pieces will blend well with any personal style.
The Influencer (Lisa Olsson)
– Lisa is an entrepreneur based in Stockholm, Sweden. Her elevated chic style and calming aesthetic leaves her followers constantly desiring more. Lisa exudes high quality in her fashion sense and lifestyle, so her jewelry brand is no exception.
Luca and Grae (Click Here)
Luca and Grae is an affordable lifestyle brand that mixes seasonal trends with classic pieces. Comprising soft florals and pastels, this femine brand is perfect for everyday wear. From comfortable hoodies to lounge around the house to summer dresses to take on vacation, this upcoming brand is quickly growing into your one-stop shop.
The Influencer (Aspyn Ovard)
– Aspyn broke out into the influencer world as a fashion and lifestyle YouTuber and has since graced the social media world with her presence. As she lives with her husband and newborn baby, she brings her followers a clothing line that represents her and the clothing she wears on an everyday basis.
Song of Style (Click Here)
Song of Style is a modern brand that is designed with bold colors and prints, incorporating modern trends. From fruit prints to elevated two-pieces, all new arrivals should be the ones to watch. This brand’s clothing line has been made for the fashionista to be ready for any event that comes her way. Song of Style is available to shop on Revolve.
The Influencer (Aimee Song)
– Aimee is one of the most well-known fashion influencers, but her clothing brand has only recently been released. She’s been awarded Forbes 30 under 30, and she’s also a New York Times best-selling author. Aimee never fails to live her life elegantly and colorfully, which is the foundation of her clothing brand.