With cold weather fast approaching, it’s important to take the right precautions to prevent chapped lips.
Keep these 5 tips in mind to protect against chapped lips this Fall…
- Avoid licking them. When you lick your lips, it only dries them out even more.
- Drink plenty of water to stay hydrated.
- Keep lip balm handy. Ideally, use something like Shea butter to nourish and moisturize.
- Avoid lip waxes. They may help protect healthy lips but will not help moisturize those already dried out.
- Don’t pick at your lips if they are flaky, instead moisturize consistently.
Remember, the earlier you start to protect your lips, the less likely they’ll get chapped from the cold.