If you don’t know what Euphoria is by now, then you’ve been missing out. But it’s not too late, which is why we’re here with an easy tutorial to create your cloud eye look inspired by the TV series Euphoria. Hopefully, it inspires you to binge-watch the series if you haven’t already!
First thing’s first, make sure to prime your eyes. Priming your eyes helps create a smooth surface that will make the pigment stand out. Since this look has a lot going on, we suggest you use a good quality primer so your makeup stays on longer.
After priming your eyes, you need to decide what look you are going for; if you are opting for a minimal look, then use the following steps:
- Apply a base color that matches your skin tone.
- Put on a striking neon shade (fuchsia, lime, or even cobalt blue) and blend it using a soft blending brush in circular motions.
- Make sure it’s covering your eyelid up to the crease and blend, blend, blend to perfection!
- For the final step, use a white eye pencil or gel eyeliner on your eyes to create pearl-shaped dots or a cloud. You have the choice of creating a cartoonish figure cloud that is super minimal and easy – or you can opt for animated clouds like this.
For a more defined cloud eye look, follow these steps:
- Apply foundation to your eyelids, so you have a clean, smooth base to begin with.
- Take a neon shade, and with a stippling brush, pat the eyeshadow onto your eyelids.
- Now take another shade, preferably lighter than the one you used before, and start blending it out above your crease with a blending brush.
- If you’d like, use a neon yellow shade under your eyebrow to make your eyes look bigger.
- Cut the crease using a concealer with a small concealing brush; apply concealer in a thin layer at this stage, you are supposed to draw the clouds with the concealing brush, diluting the color underneath.
Here’s an example of the look.