Valentine’s Day doesn’t have to be stressful. If you are looking to get into the spirit this year and spread the love—either for yourself or others—then you have come to the right place. We could all use a little positivity and pampering after the past year. Whether you are looking to splurge on yourself or get a gift or two for your loved ones, here are the most lovable releases for Valentine’s Day:
Colourpop has our backs for every holiday, and Valentine’s Day is no different. Perfect for the makeup or skincare lover in your life, this festive collection will make you want to go all-out for that special someone.
Colourpop is no stranger to cute packaging. In a full range of bashful pinks, moody mauves, and passionate reds, this is a collection you will use year-round!
- Pink Heart Face Stamp, $8 (shop here): Finish your flirty makeup look with this adorable heart stamp. It has to be the easiest way to wear your heart on your sleeve (or cheek).
- All Nighter Skincare Mini Kit, $24 (shop here): Tackle all your skincare concerns with this set. No matter where the night takes you, you can guarantee fresh, healthy skin.
- Melt 4 U Shadow Palette, $10 (shop here): A pink-toned palette for every occasion the perfect size to throw in your bag for when you’re on-the-go.
The Silk Labs
Give someone the gift of healthy locks with luxurious, ethically-made hair ties from The Silk Labs. Silk can minimize frizz, damage, and split ends, so why not maintain your hair health with silk scrunchies? If you order in February, you can expect limited edition, plastic-free packaging for Valentine’s Day.
- Rose Quartz Silk Scrunchie, $9.43 (shop here): A dusty rose silk scrunchie that will protect your hair from frizz and damage.
- Love Is In The Hair Trio, $27.50 (shop here): 3 beautiful silk scrunchies in romantic red, dusty pink, and pearly beige.
- Pearl Silk Scrunchie, $9.43 (shop here): A pearl white silk scrunchie that will protect your hair from frizz and damage.
One of the cutest and quirkiest makeup brands on the market, Kaja will make you feel all lovey-dovey year-round with their heart-shaped, practical products. Their bento box sets will keep you looking fresh on the go—blushing and bashful 24/7. Check out the full collection on Sephora’s website (shop here).
- I Still Love You Cheek and Lip Set, $35 (shop here): Get all 3 of Kaja’s fan-favorite products—the Heart Melter Lip Gloss Stick, Cheeky Stamp Blush, and Moon Crystal Eye Pigment.
- Two of Hearts Heart-Shaped Duo, $20 (shop here): Get the most kissable lips this season with the Heart Melter Lip Gloss Stick and Air Heart Lightweight Lipstick.
- Beauty Bento Bouncy Shimmer Eyeshadow Trio, $21 (shop here): Choose your favorite combo for the perfect wash of color to brighten up your eyes!
Will the hype for exclusive sneaker collections ever cease? Probably not. Last year, Nike launched an exclusive SB Dunk for Valentine’s Day called StrangeLove. It sold out instantly, and the sneakers now resell for about $1,000 (depending on the size and if you have the special edition box).
This year, Nike launched multiple Valentine’s themed shoes. Some of these kicks have already released in Asian markets, meaning limited sizes are available on sneaker sites at a decent up-sell. The US release date is (tentatively) February 13th. If your special someone deserves a treat after putting up with you during quarantine, see if you can snag one of these babies at retail price. Here are the details—it’s time to plan your strategy.
- Valentine’s Day Nike Air Force: Your regular Air Forces got a cute update—a heart-shaped ornament on the heel of the shoe. The rest of the shoe comes in a White/Sail colorway. (Learn more here.)
- Valentine’s Day Air Max 90: Air Max lovers everywhere will be lusting after this particular shoe in a red, pink, and white colorway. (Learn more here.)
- Nike Air Force 1 Love Letter: Pay attention to this shoe’s special details, like the heart perforations, the suede material, and the hidden love letter on the shoe’s tongue. (Learn more here.)