Tired of overthinking what gift to give your new beau this holiday season? If so, you’re not alone. Many of women get to this moment and realize that they have no idea what gift is appropriate to give. It’s easy to get trapped in a maze of questions like…
- What’s too expensive?
- What’s overboard?
- How long should I spend on searching for a gift?
- Am I being too cheap?
These questions are all common when a relationship is new. After all, you don’t want to run the risk of upstaging his gift. And you surely don’t want to be the only one giving a gift. Unless you’re head over hills in love and are planning your wedding already, it’s probably a good idea if you not go all out with your gifts.
Take heed to this holiday gift guide for the relationship ranging from 1 to 3 months.
Dating less than 1 month
If you’ve been dating for less than a month, you can give…
- Nothing. That’s right absolutely nothing. This takes pressure off of you and him.
- A card. A holiday card is a nice gesture.
- Something baked. This is a low commitment gift that’s actually a nice gesture.
Dating 1 to 3 months
If you’ve been dating anywhere from 1 to 3 months, you can give…
- Concert tickets. By now, you probably know his taste in music. This is a great opportunity to get concert tickets that he’d enjoy- but only if the tickets are really inexpensive.
- Gift card to his favorite eating spot. Get him a gift card to one of his favorite eating places.
READ MORE: Holiday Gift Guide for the Awkward Early Stages of Dating