Love them or hate them, but undergarments are just part of life (unless they aren’t, and we fully support that, too). But if lingerie is the first thing you put on for the day and the last thing you take off at night, then you should make sure you’re getting the biggest bang for your buck. Here are three of our favorite brands!
(image via et online via skims)
If you prefer undergarments that you can barely feel, then you’ll appreciate Kim Kardashian’s collection of ribbed and cropped stretchy cotton pieces that are comfortable enough to wear for hours on end. It’s no secret Kim K has curves for days, so when she struggled to find lingerie brands that could cater to her curves, she decided to design her own. And we applaud that.
Pros of Skims:
- This line includes underwear, bras, loungewear, shapewear, bodysuits, and accessories.
- Each piece is available in a range of sizes, up to 5X.
- While this line was designed by a Kardashian, these are not Kardashian prices.
(image via popsugar via cuup)
You never have to worry about finding a cute, functional bra in your size again! Cuup has bras in over 40 sizes from 30A to 38H (and underwear in sizes XS to XXL). It’s no wonder that the brand has over 186 million followers on Instagram and has been featured in Refinery29, InStyle, Harper’s Bazaar, Vogue, and more.
Pros of Cuup:
- We love inclusive lingerie lines, and Cuup is currently expanding sizing even more.
- Cuup offers in-person bra-fittings at its New York City boutique, but it also provides virtual sessions to ensure you’re getting the right size.
- While Cuup is pretty affordable compared to a lot of other brands out there, you do have the option to use Afterpay on your purchase.
(image via savage x)
Did you think we could have a list of lingerie brands and not include Rihanna’s line? Now, you may be thinking that the pieces are cute but not functional for everyday wear. Not true! Savage X Fenty offers a ton of everyday pieces in neutral tones. If you just can’t say no to a fun subscription box, you can get one from Savage X Fenty for $60 per month that includes VIP pieces chosen by Queen Ri herself.
Pros of Savage X Fenty:
- It is available in a range of sizes from 32A to 44DDD, and you can purchase it on Amazon (yes, it’s included in Prime!).
- You have the option of signing up for a membership to save you a few bucks along the way.
- There is a 90-day fit guarantee.
- Just because a celebrity owns this company doesn’t mean you’ll be paying celebrity prices. Savage X Fenty is pretty easy on the pocketbook.
Do you have a favorite lingerie brand? Share with us in the comments below!